Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN, again

On 7/30/05, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will it work if the user code uses allegro_init?

Yes (tested).

Need to have someone test it under MSVC.

I was able to build library and compile "Hello World!" program. It worked fine, but complains about __mangled_main and __install_allegro being imported

Unix already doesn't do anything in END_OF_MAIN. But there's no known
way to get rid of it under OSX so far.

As far I understand macosx/main.m it used _mangled_main_address which is defined in user code by END_OF_MAIN(). Has anyone tried to use _mangled_main directly (return _mangled_main(argc, argv); ?