[AD] Allegro Help for OSX

I've made a small patch to allow the Allegro documentation to be viewed in the Mac help viewer (see attachments) This was not a lot of work, since an Apple help file is just a directory full of html files in a standard location, with a couple of meta tags in the index.html to make it 'special.' I just used sed to splice two META lines into index.html, and copied everything else verbatim into the directory, so it's a bit of a hack.

Also, it needs a copy of alex.png (which I got from the website) to be in the misc subdirectory.

Is this OK, or can anyone suggest the 'correct' way to do this?

Pete

JPEG image