Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN, again

On Sunday 31 July 2005 01:09 am, Hrvoje Ban wrote:
> I fix it, new patch attached. I had to add __declspec(dllexport) to both
> __install_allegro and _mangled_main.

It still has the problem that it's making install_allegro call the function in
the library instead of allowing it to inline. And I also see that you're
defining _mangled_main as a specific function type. You can't do this because
the programmer could have _mangled_main defined in a couple different ways..
plus, it can be a C or C++ symbol/function.

Not to be a downer, but it doesn't look like this idea is going to work after
all. Unless you can think of something?