Re: [AD] Re: Make clean patch

If you're modifying .cvsignore, please could you add .DS_Store to it? OSX Finder seems to add this to every directory it comes across; presumably it holds positions of icons and stuff. This script will do it (anyone have a neater version; my script-fu is weak..)

find . -name .cvsignore -exec echo 'echo .DS_Store >> {}' ';' | sh

Pete