Re: [AD] Potential color conversion bug

Robert Ohannessian wrote:

_http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=500985#target_

I'm going to investigate this tonight. If there is indeed an Allegro bug there, I'd like to have this fixed before the 4.2 release.

Thanks.

In my case, it looks like screen is 16-bit, but my video bitmap is 32-bit. Therefore, blit does this (from blit.c)
708        if (src->vtable->color_depth != dest->vtable->color_depth) {
709           /* need to do a color conversion */
710 dest->vtable->blit_between_formats(src, dest, s_x, s_y, d_x, d_y, w, h);
711        }
and goes into the function allegro_gl_memory_blit_between_formats. I haven't traced it past there, yet.

Pete