Re: [AD] Re: GCC 4 warnings for MacOS X

> I don't have 10.4, only 10.2, so I can't investigate things fully
> here.
> I believe that 10.3 would do the same as 10.2 in this regard. In
> general, if I omit setAppleMenu, the system inserts a blank menu with
> the application title, then my menu appears to the right of it.

Okay...  I wasn't sure and it didn't seem to make a difference with the
examples on my 10.4 box.  I've since dropped back down to 10.3.9 due to
10.4 conflicts with software I use, so I'm out of the XCode 2 loop
now...

Good to know that someone else is on this, though, as Cocoa isn't my
forte. ^-^;

- Charles