Re: [AD] grabber in beta 3 vs beta 2

Elias Pschernig wrote:
On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 22:23 +0200, Michal Molhanec wrote:

  Hello,
I just found out that my old font devpak, which I can open in beta 2 grabber, cannot be opened in beta 3 grabber. I'm not watching this list carefully, so I don't know if this is expected behaviour?

I posted a patch today which hopefully fixes this.

I've just tried it with Beta 4 and it still doesn't work, or, to be more precise, it works with beta 4 grabber if i use beta 2 alleg42.dll. anyway this is not important, i just repack the datafile (however if you're interested, the not-working datafile is at http://molhanec.net/font.dat )

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750