Re: [AD] Go Evert, go!

> I'm not sure who and if there was a dictator between Shawn leaving
> and Eric stepping in as I didn't follow the development too closely back
> then. Was Peter a Dictator, or was he the one who would have been it if
> Eric hadn't?

Peter's involvement in Allegro essentially predates that of anyone still
active (or semi-retired like me).  Among the 5 Project Admins listed on SF,
he has been appointed first.  Think of him as the Guardian of the Temple. :-)
And he was effectively in charge when 4.0.0 was released (December 2001).

If you choose to go down the historic path, do not forget George Foot, who was
in charge when I started to contribute (November 2000).

--
Eric Botcazou