Re: [AD] restore old-style encyption reading

On 2005-04-17, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> a.cc thread: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=480238
>
> No response yet.  I'm posting the fixed up patch here so we don't forget
> about it.
>
> Peter

I've committed it, though still not had a chance to try it on an
old-style file yet.  It's harder than I thought.  I can't find a copy of
3.9.29, and I can't reconstitute it from the diffs on alleg.sf.net as
the earliest diff is for 3.9.9 -> 3.9.10, yet 3.9.9 doesn't seem to be
anywhere either.  3.12 doesn't seem too promising as I don't have DOS or
an older version of Windows installed anywhere convenient.  Maybe later.

Peter