Re: [AD] receiving Allegro.cc's dev forum via email

allegro.cc username: guilt :-)

On 4/29/05, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is just an announcement - no need for discussion. Anyone
interested can just e-mail me privately.

The "Allegro Development" forum on Allegro.cc can be accessed by
e-mail now. It may be useful to developers that would rather not have
to go to the site to check on threads. To use it you have to have an
Allegro.cc acount with your registered e-mail address up to date.

It has the same functionality as the website, with the exception of
starting new threads and editing messages. It can be used to read the
threads and reply, but you are still limited to the same restrictions
as before (like no consecutive posting and only one attachment.)
Messages are sent as HTML/Text combos, so if you don't want the HTML
version you'll have to make sure your e-mail client defaults to text.

If interested, send me an e-mail with your a.cc userid/name and I will
add you to the list.

--
Matthew Leverton
http://www.allegro.cc