[AD] Fwd: Re: Allegro 4.2 beta fixup test

Perhaps some of the MacOS X people can have a look at the following problem
(the first one, although the PS remark is relevant too):

----- Begin forwarded message Jaime Moreno <daviangel@xxxxxxxxxx> -----
    Datum: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:42:24 -0700
      Van: Jaime Moreno <daviangel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Antwoorden aan:Jaime Moreno <daviangel@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Onderwerp: Re: Allegro 4.2 beta fixup test
      Aan: Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx>

[...]
The only thing not working now is the xcode template which is no biggie for
me since I know enough to build from the command line on my mac but
hopefully will work for final release.
This is what I get during the last step:
Jaime-Morenos-Computer:~/allegro/allegro daveangel$ sudo make
install-framework
The system wide Allegro framework has been successfully installed in:
/Library/Frameworks/Allegro.framework
Jaime-Morenos-Computer:~/allegro/allegro daveangel$ sudo make
install-template
install: d: No such file or directory
make: *** [/Library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/Project
Templates/Application/Allegro Application] Error 71
Jaime-Morenos-Computer:~/allegro/allegro daveangel$

Jaime

P.s.

One other thing I noticed at the end of the make process that you might
want
to change is the line:
Please check that /usr/local/bin is in your path (see
docs/build/macosx.txt)
Macosx.txt has no information on modifying you path to include
/usr/local/bin. unix.txt does though so either change the reference to
docs/build/unix.txt or add the missing information to macosx.txt.
[...]
----- End forwarded message -----

Evert