Re: [AD] Hardware cursor buglet

\begin{offtopic}
damn sourceforge for hodling up messages for more than 24 hours
\end{offtopic}

> Hm, makes sense. But in case you use set_gui_screen, the previous patch
> still makes sense.. since if a HW cursor is used, you still don't want
> the GUI to draw to the gui_screen (if it works as I understand it).

I'm not sure what you mean... current CVS behaves normally for me in all
cases where I've tested it (even if Allegro does not tell you if you have a
hardware cursor, you can still tell by it getting clipped to Allegro's
window or not). Is that with your patch applied or without it?
I don't think the value of gui_screen should affect mouse drawing, except
that if the GUI is not being drawn to screen (I think that means
gui_screen=NULL) the GUI probably should not try to show the mouse.

Evert