Re: [AD] exdodgy

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Sunday 17 April 2005 09:38, Peter Wang wrote:
What do you think about removing exdodgy? It's not a worthwhile example, and it's nothing we want to encourage people to do.

If it only works in DOS, there's also little point in including it as an example at this point, I think: few people will be interested in it. I do like the idea it tries to illustrate in principle, although I think the example itself is flawed.
I have no real objection to removing it.

It is done.

Peter