Re: [AD] /docs MSVC7 specific makefile target

i currently can't diff it up (from here) .. can you please please make
a diff for me, evert? i've given the link beforre for the makefile.vc
.. and patching the fix.bat shouldn't be a problem.. it should just
pass the flag: ALLEGRO_USE_ICL=1 ...

the makefile is on:

http://guilt.bafsoft.net/allegro/icl/makefile.vc