Re: [AD] select_system_cursor method

> Can anybody tell me why
>
>    AL_METHOD(int,  select_system_cursor, (AL_CONST int cursor));
>
> is part of the MOUSE_DRIVER vtable instead of the GFX_DRIVER vtable?

Good question. The answer, I think, is that I put it there because it is
`mouse related' and never considered if it should be in the GFX_DRIVER,
which I guess now it really should have been.
Feel free to correct my oversight (or I may be able to do this myself later
on); better late than never, afterall. ;)

Evert