Re: [AD] CPU detection for Macintosh

Chris wrote:
Evert Glebbeek wrote:
+    CPU_FAMILY_PENTIUM  - The processor is a Pentium or equivalent
+ CPU_FAMILY_PPRO - The processor is a Pentium Pro, II, III or equivalent

I think these might be a little deceiving. Perhaps they should be changed to CPU_FAMILY_I586 and CPU_FAMILY_I686 respectively, to keep in line with the CPU_FAMILY_I386 and CPU_FAMILY_I486 names, and since that is what those are, AFAIK?

Actually, It's best to stick with the Intel names PENTIUM, and PPRO. If using I586 and I686, what would the PENTIUM MMX and PENTIUM II etc. be called?

AE.