Re: [AD] Intel C++ 8.1

on the MSVC makefile stuff, i would like to ensure that whatever changes are made do not effect the default MSVC setup, as i consider the icl stuff will not be used (for a while) by many users. any changes that occur must not make using a default msvc setup more complex than it already is. so if there is an option to keep it separate, or isolate it from the default msvc install procedure, please do.

i'd like to help with the icl stuff, as i use msvc7 and mingw on windows, however i do not have icl ;(

aj.