Re: [AD] alsa volume

Milan Mimica wrote:
Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

Only issue I see is that something may have changed the hardware volume behind your back, thats why it first gets the current volume and then changes that.

I don't understand. If I set volume to 50% and something changes it to 25%... and what's the problem? I can easy change it back to 50%.

On the first sight: how could ever "volume" parameter be unused?

Sorry, I was thinking you're saying it wasn't broken in the first palce.

--
Milan Mimica