Re: [AD] Contribution + exunicod.c + Kannada Greeting

> I have successfully added Allegro Kannada Greeting to exunicod.c I
> need to submit my work, PLease provide me more information about how
> to send My work when it will be approved etc..

You can send a patch (a diff) against either current CVS or against a
release version of the library for your change. The programme to generate
these is the diff utility. I assume you also made changes to the datafile?
You can post the diff and updated datafile here, unless they're too large,
in which case you should upload them somewhere or ask if you can send it to
one of the developers directly.

Evert