Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 beta RC

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Is packed up and currently uploading:

http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro-4.2/

Note that there is no rpm file, as I don't have rpm installed on my current system at the moment. I haven't tagged the CVS tree yet; I'll do that when the release goes life. Other than the version number there should be no difference between the CVS tree and the beta RC. Please report problems. If there are none, I will make the beta public tomorrow sometime past noon GMT. For now, I'm going to sleep.

There are a few extraneous files at the top level: (in the tar.gz at least)

   2004-01-28
   2005-01-28
   ChangeLog
   ChangeLog.bak