Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0 beta RC

Hi there!
To let you know of who I am I say that post under the nick HoHo in allegro.cc

I downloaded the .tar version, compiled it statically for pentium4 on
my Gentoo box, ran the test and performed memory benchmark. It worked
fine.

Perhaps during the weekend I create some kind of a mechanism to
compare c vs asm versions of allegro to see where asm slows things
down. If I ever get it done I'll share the programs and test results.

Now I'm off to sleep, it's almost 3 a.m here and I must get to work tomorrow.
Btw, happy April's Fools Day to the ones who celebrate it :D