Re: [AD] -fomit-frame-pointer Again

--- Julien Cugnière wrote:
> However, thinking about it, even without
> -fomit-frame-pointer, are you really
> supposed to be able to throw C++ exceptions through
> a C callback in a C
> library ?

You know, that one I dont know for sure.  I had
assumed you would be able to.

> It probably works, otherwise you wouldn't
> be bringing the issue,
> but can it be relied upon ? Is it portable across
> compilers/platforms ?

Well I don't know exactly how exceptions are
implemented, but I'd imagine they would simply need
the frame pointer so they could go up the frame to the
C++ function with the try block.  Which would mean it
could go straight through C functions with frame
pointers.

But again, this is what I had assumed and I don't know
for sure.