Re: [AD] get_mouse_mickeys documentation

On Friday 18 March 2005 18:41, Ryan Patterson wrote:
> The documentation for get_mouse_mickeys seems to be unclear. Do the
> variables go negative when the mouse is moved left or up? The docs
> don't actually state that they do. I've attached a patch to fix it.

Looks fine. It may be worthwhile to stress that get_mouse_mickeys() may
return unreliable results if a hardware (including system) cursor is in
use.

Note that this is actually only true in X11, both windowed and fullscreen.
I think Windows has unreliable mickeys in windowed mode anyway and no
hardware cursors in fullscreen mode - but lets keep the documentation
general on this point. :)

Evert