Re: [AD] make failing on mkdir

Evert Glebbeek:
>> If it is known that you must have 3.80 to build (install) Allegro,
>> then it would be nice if the make process could detect that and tell
>> the user.

> Any progress on this? At the very least, we should check that the docs say
> that Make v3.80 or better is required...

I guess that means patching doc/build/msvc.txt ?

I was sort of waiting for someone to decide if requiring Make 3.80 is OK. I
think it is, especially if this isn't a general Make problem. I was gonna
try to determine this by testing Make 3.79.1 on a few different platforms,
but gave up when I couldn't reproduce the bug with MinGW. :(

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/