Re: [AD] Patch to thanks._tx

> This patch adds an empty space and a closing bracket to a line where it
> is presumably missing (by comparing with other authors credits). The
> affected line is the line where appears my name and e-mail. This error
> prevents my name from being displayed in the demo\demo.exe credits :-(

Ah yes, thanks for spotting that! Now fixed.

> I don't belive it was intentional, but if it was, I apologise for
> writing this e-mail.

Why would it be intentional...?

> I'm not sure I really deserve "Fixed several issues with ..." in the
> credits, perhaps something like  "Fixed some issues with ..." would be
> more realistic. My contributions were very small in comparison with
> other authors (I just realized that to compile sucessfuly the DJGPP port
> some data records should be updated by adding the missing fields, that
> were added recently in some structures).

The contribution itself is small, yes, but it is none the less a bugfix and
important at that. The difference between several and some is too subtle
for me to really see a point in changing it here. Actually, if anything,
I'd have prefered to actually list the exact problems fixed, but they'd
have been too technical.
Never for a moment think that because a contribution is small it is not
important. Allegro can use a lot of small enhancements or improvements, but
someone has to do it. Each in itself takes very little time, but to do all
of it is a daunting task if there are only very few developers. Don't be
too modest. :)

> Either someone could commit this patch or tell me how to commit it to
> the CVS repository (I'm a newbie to CVS and I have no idea how to commit
> changes.

You can't. Only the Allegro developers registered with SourceForge and
admins have write access to the CVS repository.

Evert