Re: [AD] Re: Serious Bugs in the DJGPP port of ALLEGRO in 4.1.17

I've wrote

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6327108&forum_id=34599

> )
>
> Marcio.

Sorry. I was to tired yesterday night. So I
accidentaly post the wrong link.
Here's the right one:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6302714&forum_id=34599

BTW, the attachment is "erro.txt", and the gcc notice
is ('-mcpu=' is deprecated. Use '-mtune=' or '-march='
instead.)

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis