Re: [AD] Custom packfiles #2

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Heh. I guess, it really can be left to addons to provide proper open
functions, and therefore they need not be in the vtable.

I don't know. It just seems right to have an open function in the vtable. I don't like the idea of pre-opening the file before sending it to pack_fopen_vtable. Besides, all it is, is an extra 8 bytes. If the open and close entries are NULL, just don't call them.. assume success.

One other thing I'm thinking is, maybe it would be a good time to split
file.c up? 3000+ lines just is too big for me. E.g. file.c, packfile.c
and lzss.c

Sounds like a good idea to me. Some of those source files are ungodly big.