Re: [AD] minor issues

> Are we going to support people that make presumptions, and then bow down
> there mistakes ?

Well, the argument could be made that the docs don't say that the memory
might ever not be continuous... same as the docs never said that driver
defines could not be defined on their native platform.
I do think that argument is void though: the docs do not say anything
either way, meaning it is actually undefined. Assumptions either way are
dangerous.

> i dont think i have ever read in the documentation anything about memory
> being continuous, or any guarantee it would ever be so.

I was thinking the same thing, personally.
Does Allegro itself continue to work normally, without any problems, if the
lines are made to be aligned? Or does Allegro itself assume continuous
memory?

Evert