[AD] Minor bug with the dos/wss.c sound driver.

There's a "minor" bug with the src\dos\wss.c sound driver. This bug causes the MSB and LSB bytes of sound samples to be swapped in certain occasions (always in my computer), resulting in a loud fuzz. Antti has reported this bug in wss.c.

Extract from wss.c:
*      By Antti Koskipaa.
*
*      See readme.txt for copyright information.
*
*      The WSS chips (all of them, clones too) have a bug which causes them
* to "swap" the LSB/MSB of each sample (or something like that) causing
*      nothing but a loud fuzz from the speakers on "rare" occasions.
*      An errata sheet on the CS4231 chip exists, but I haven't found it.
*      If you fix this problem, email me and tell how...

I'll not have time to fix this bug.

Marcio.