Re: [AD] CVS freeze and 4.1.17

On Saturday 04 December 2004 18:48, Sven Sandberg wrote:
> The patch for rotate.c was updated later in the thread, sorry for not
> saying it more clearly.

Ah yes, should have remembered that. I did check for newer patches when I
scanned through the thread, but apparently I failed to spot it or remember
Peter's comment.

> out. I think the only reason for doing this was that it's better coding
> practice (who knows what ASSERT expands to in a future version?), so
> there's no need to break the cvs freeze or anything, but maybe it should
> be applied when cvs has been un-frozen again. I attach the latest patch.

Commited.
I don't know exactly what ASSERT() compiles to in release mode, but on the
off chance that it compiles to nothing at all, I've included it
(otherwise, code such as
else
   ASSERT(...)

if (...)