Re: [AD] windows resize window?

aj wrote:
what is it in the windows code that prevents the window created from being re-sized ?

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but it's window style which is set when the window is created. You can change it but than you'll have to correctly respond to the resize window message.

you are on the right track.
i want to know specifics... EXACTLY which line of code is preventing it, i looked but could not find it.

and yes i am aware of the facts about allegro and its re-size issues.