Re: [AD] Adding ASSERTS to enforce sequential usage of (un)select_palette

Daniel Schlyder wrote:
Peter Wang:

Is this correct?  I was under the impression that select_palette could
be called many times in succession, without unselect_palette in between.

I hope so. I've been using it that way all over the place.

I would think you could call select_palette as much as you want, too.. just like set_palette (you'd just lose the previously stored palette). Although I wouldn't mind an assert for one unselect_palette at a time.