Re: [AD] Merged in 4.1.17 into new_api_branch

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 10:21 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> In case you don't subscribe to the cvs-commits list, I've merged the
> changes between 4.1.16 and 4.1.17 into the new_api_branch.  This

Ah, nice work. I'm really wondering how well the transition from 2.4.1
to 2.4.3 will work out - it isn't too far away if all goes as planned.
Ideally we'd just swap back the new_api_branch and continue with a
single branch in 2.4.3. Another route would be to leave new_api_branch
as the place for experimental stuff, and only extract back parts into
the current WIP as needed - but I somehow feel that approach would
require more maintenance. And personally, I would rather avoid having to
do things like merging changes between branches with CVS :P

> includes a hackish port of Elias' new X keyboard driver.

Not too hackish I hope :)

[Oh, and since you and Grzegorz both overlooked it in that other thread
- could you temporarily give Tomasu access to CVS for the makedoc stuff?
It's not a real problem since he's in #allegro most of the time and can
dcc changes, but still might be useful..]

--
Elias Pschernig