Re: [AD] Documentation update

> Yes, it does :| What should we do? Maybe just use normal ticks in the
> _tx, and then let the text output convert it to `', but not the HTML
> output. (Could do the other way around, but '' is easier to type I
> find.)

Well, I find the exact opposite - I'd be really annoyed if I suddenly have
to use '' instead of `'. ;)
If the current docs have `', then I suppose it's also more convenient to
do it this way, as it doesn't involve a lot of doc changes.

> As it looks, this is something for the new _tx, where all sorts
> of docs modifications *should* be very easy to do :)

In that case, maybe consider a <begin quote>...<end quote> scheme
(<q>...</q>?) in the new _tx documentation. This is neutral with respect to
`' or ''.

Evert