[AD] Problem with Geode GX1

I'm newbie with allegro, but I need to use it with a embebed CPU called AMD Geode GX1

http://www.amd.com/us-en/ConnectivitySolutions/ProductInformation/0,,50_2330_9863_9907%5E9909,00.html
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/DownloadableAssets/30795A_GX1PB.pdf

The problem is that, the technical specification saids that it has BitBLT accelerator by Allegro do not detected it.

Any clue ?

There is any routine to check hardware capabilities at ones?

Thanks.

2D Graphics Accelerator
    * Accelerates BitBLTs, line draw, text
         - Bresenham vector engine
    * Supports all 256 Microsoft-defined Raster Operations (ROPs)
    * Supports transparent BLTs and page flipping for DirectDraw
    * Runs at core clock frequency
    * Full VGA and VESA mode support
    * Special "driver level" instructions utilize internal scratchpad for enhanced performance