Re: [AD] 4.1.17

On Sunday 28 November 2004 14:29, Angelo Mottola wrote:
> I hope to find the time but I can't guarantee... I have an exam in 10
> days. For when do you plan to release 4.1.17?

Well, the plan was tomorrow, but I guess that may shift yet again...

> And what other features are missing from MacOS X apart from the hw
> cursor? You make me worry... ;)

Can't think of any :)
Maybe I just assumed there were others because END_OF_MAIN() keeps poping
up as something we can't solve on MacOS X...
Oh yeah, does keyboard detection work well on MacOS X? Or do all Macs just
have the same Mac keyboard? ;)

Evert