Re: Fwd: Re: [AD] New END_OF_MAIN() Proposal

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 09:11 -0800, Dustin Dettmer wrote:

> Forcing two arguments in the main function isn't all
> that bad IMO, SDL does it, right?
>
> Actually, how does SDL do it, do they have an
> END_OF_MAIN() aswell?

Since this comes up quite often, but wouldn't really fit into the FAQ or
main docs, maybe it could be added to the wiki:

http://awiki.strangesoft.net/bin/view/Main/END_OF_MAIN

I filled in DOS and Unix, which are easy (END_OF_MAIN is not needed),
someone who knows could fill in Windows and OSX.

To modify, try clicking on Main, then on Register, then on Main, then on
Logon, then on Main, then the above address. (Or ask Tomasu for an
easier way :)

--
Elias Pschernig