Re: [AD] XIM patch for Allegro 4.1.x

> Great. That basically makes it Windows-only - which may make it worthwhile
> to consider if we can eliminate it completely (it could stay for DOS of
> course).

Yes, that's what I'm hoping. Allegro programs must be the only windows
programs who can't get the code a key produces, but need to lookup the
language settings and then translate with custom tables.

> > Yes, I was wondering about that as well.. probably makes sense to use
> > the Allegro names for all the modifier keys (not thinking about the poor
> > Sunos or Darwin users).
>
> As an alternative, may I be picky and suggest we do the name change only on
> Linux, or maybe on PCs only?

Actually, let's just not worry about this for now. If X11 reports
AltGr as ISO_level3_Shift_key - then we can assume that's the name of
that key - future X11 versions may have this fixed anyway.