Re: [AD] Menus and Callbacks

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:11:34 +0100, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not in the core lib I'd say. But we'll have to think what to do about
> things like grabber or file_select_ex.

The old API will, hopefully, still be there.. but I don't know if
we're going to be making a new API for the GUI. We could just leave it
as-is in the compatibility directory.

In all honesty, I kind of like Allegro's GUI. The only problem is that
it takes direct access to the screen (it doesn't allow for easy use of
double buffering or page flipping) and the default widget look is very
bland. We could actually change how the default procedures look,
though.. AFAIK there's nothing stating what they look like.. as long
as they behave right.