Re: [AD] bitmap helper methods

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:04:26 -0500, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many other graphics libraries have a get_width() type
> method and dont require the programmer to access the data directly.

I can't say I have a problem with it. Though I would think
bitmap_width and bitmap_height are better names for it (since it
matches bitmap_color_depth). But.. what other methods do we need?
Width, height, depth, and the data are the only things that really
should be used, and we already have methods for the depth and data..