Re: [AD] msvc spaces

On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 19:25 +1100, aj wrote:
> i find that a little odd,  if it does not come with the most important
> (often used) header file, its not much of a compiler.
> maybe you need to install an SDK to get it. ?!?
> i will look into that tonight.

Yes, need the huge (for my poor connection) Platform SDK it seems.

> i also think you should not waste time chasing this bug until you have some
> more evidence.
> part of the reason i think no one has tackled it yet is because its not
> easy to find / fix.
> lets gather a lot more evidence 1st to make the bug chasing a bit easier.
> bob hinted at it being around for quite a while, maybe he can elaborate on
> what he thinks it might be.

Yep. All we can do is get more information.. oh, just a thought, not
sure it was mentioned in that allegro.cc thread - if you find the time,
you could maybe try enabling/disabling SMP/HT on that machine where it
occurs (if you can disable it in windows, don't know), and see if it
still crashes.

--
Elias Pschernig