Re: [AD] standing Windows issues

At 07:19 AM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
> just did some more testing on the caps lock-shift bug...
>
> i commented out that  code block in /allegro4115/src/win/wkeyb.c
> and it seems to have fixed the problem... on winXPsp1.
>
> if the patch is not applied yet, i think it should be.

Any more news on this one? If noone objects, I think this one can simply be
applied.

go ahead and apply it..  i see no reason why not.

> now im going to do some testing on the page-flip keyboard lock out issue.
> maybe its related.

Do you know anything more yet? I guess it's not something that can be fixed
over the weekend... maybe we should wait with the WIP release until this
has been cleared up too.

really need someone who knows how the whole windows system works.. someone that knows the complete overview, so they can at least give some indication of where the bug is.

aj.