Re: [AD] Mouse cusor documentation

> +@@void @enable_hardware_cursor(void);
> +@xref install_mouse, show_mouse, set_mouse_sprite, get_mouse_mickeys, gfx_capabilities, disable_hardware_cursor
> +   After calling this function, Allegro will let the operating system draw the
> +   mouse cursor instead of doing it itself. This is not possible with all
> +   graphics drivers though: you'll need to check the gfx_capabilities flags
> +   after calling show_mouse() to see if this works. On some platforms, enabling
> +   the hardware cursor causes get_mouse_mickeys() to return only a limited
> +   range of values, so you should not call this function if you need mouse
> +   mickeys.
> +

Why do you have to call show_mouse() for the gfx_capabilities flag to
get updated? After all, you could already have called show_mouse()
before.

And I still think "show_mouse(my_bitmap)" should always disable the
hardware cursor, else we break old programs. Only show_mouse(screen)
might allow it - but I'd prefer the API pointed out in that other
thread, where only enable_hardware_cursor() can show the hardware
cursor, and show_mouse() always draws a software cursor.

(This isn't relevant for 4.1.16 - maybe just add a note that the
hardware cursor functions aren't finalized yet and likely to change in
4.1.17).