Re: [AD] CVS tree freeze and 4.1.16 WIP

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I am currently uploading what could be called the 4.1.16 WIP RC to http://
www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro-4.1.16/. I'd like to make sure that this actually works for everyone before dumping it on sourceforge. If this works for everyone or noone has complained about it not working, I'm going to release it either tomorrow or tuesday as time permits.

I quick compile/test indicates it works fine here. Although a potential problem I noticed is that it has my patch to define all Unix driver types always, but I haven't made the patch to remove Allegro's dependancy on them (not) being there yet. Although being a WIP release it may not matter too much.. it'll only cause problems if you try to disable certain drivers (the default configuration is fine).

- Kitty Cat