Re: [AD] standing Windows issues

On Monday 04 October 2004 08:12, aj wrote:
> its far to time consuming,  takes me about  30 mins to test each version.
> and i'd have to go back about 10 versions.

Yes, I see. Can you upload a test program somewhere? I'm not sure when I'd
be able to look into the problem, but someone else might have a little
time to check.
Personally, I'd start with something semi-recent, like 4.1.12, and see if
that is where the problem started, then work front and back from there.
This should converge fairly quickly.

Evert