Re: [AD] new_api_branch news

On September 27, 2004 03:27 am, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > > AFAIK, the new_api_branch will slowly be integrated into Allegro after
> > > 4.2 (in 4.3). It's probably best to wait 'til then.
> >
> > It will become 4.3 once 4.2 is out.  Meanwhile, changes in the 4.1.x
> > tree will be merged into the new_api_branch.  I thought 4.2 would be out
> > relatively soon, but that's up to Elias, Evert, yourself and Eric.
>
> I think we had a schedule to have 4.2 ready by the end of the year,
> christmas, say. The todo list is starting to shrink, but there are several
> things at least that should be done before that time. A new DirectX driver
> would be a good thing, for instance.

Has the "TODO" file been updated with all the (important) things that need
working on? I'll probably beable to get sometihng done while I have no
internet for the next week :o

I can try and mess with making sure the ALSA driver really is fixed, install
my semi borked SBLive and play with it on my firewall (SiS integrated sound),
and maybe my EPIA board (via 82cxx audio iirc, same as my main machine, but
you never know).

I would really like a big list of things that I can choose from :D

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx