Re: [AD] small bug in 15 and 16 bit asm color converters

> For some unexplainable reason, the mouse background-update code wasn't
> affected by this - so the mouse would leave trails with the right
> color :) This probably suggest some bug with the mouse drawing - I'm a
> bit puzzled where exactly it is though. Somehow, it manages to escape
> the asm color converison.

MMX is disabled in interrupt handlers because the FPU state is not saved
across interrupts.  Of course this probably only makes sense for DOS.

      else {
	 /* bodge to avoid using non legacy 386 asm code inside a timer handler */
	 int old_capabilities = cpu_capabilities;
	 cpu_capabilities = 0;

	 draw_mouse(TRUE, TRUE);

	 cpu_capabilities = old_capabilities;
      }