Re: [AD] Example update

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 19:53 +0100, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Attached proposed example update.

> + *    Fixed
> + *    point operations are quicker than floating point operations
> + *    on lower than Pentium hardware.

Maybe we should formulate this somewhat more vague, like "Fixed point
operations may be quicker than floating point operations on older
hardware." I'm no spezialist, but I think floating still at least isn't
necessarily faster then fixed point.. so it's not always a mistake to
use fixed on > Pentium.

> + *    The fourt test detects modifier keys like alt or shift. The

*fourth

And, maybe this is a good time to replace the "Hit F6, stupid!" by
"Waiting for F6 key.". Hm, and actually, ESC should always work.. maybe
just allow ESC along with F6 - I always found the F6 annoying when
testing exkeyboard.

Else, looks all ok to me.

--
Elias Pschernig