Re: [AD] grabber ._txification

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 22:25 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> So what's going to happen with the grabber built-in help facility?  I
> don't mind if it goes away, it's impossible to read large chunks of text
> in the 8x8 font anyway.

Well, under unix, it never worked. The proper way would be to:

- Look in ../docs/txt/grabber.txt for the windows version
- Install grabber.txt to $(PREFIX)/shared/allegro/grabber.txt for the
unix version, and look in /usr/local/share/allegro/grabber.txt and
in /usr/share/allegro/grabber.txt at runtime.

We could put it on the todo list..

--
Elias Pschernig