RE: [AD] Feature request: Add missing GFX_VTABLE entries

Floodfill can be accelerated (at least sped up with more coherent
access). I agree that the do_* and calc* functions don't belong there.

Stretch_sprite and masked_stretch_blit don't really differ, do they? Is
one (both?) implemented by pivot_scaled_sprite_flip? If so, they don't
need to be there.

For the set_*_blender functions, maybe we can just have one driver entry
for all of them that takes an enum (or define) to select the blender?

Thanks!

Please